We do provide training in IT, Project Management, ITSM, Behavioural Management, Executive Coaching & Soft skill Training. Our training solutions are helping our clients & associates achieve their strategic objectives. We invest an ample amount of time to understand client business, people and their training and development needs. We identify the skill and knowledge gaps and prescribe targeted training for the employees. With a huge amount of strategic and industrial expertise, we come with specific top quality training consultants with relevant industrial expertise. We ensure our training results last long with positive effect and should be measurable and identifiable.
The following are the eight foundational principles, which form the backbone of this discipline:
- Foster open communication
- Work towards a shared vision
- Empower team members
- Establish clear accountability and shared responsibility
- Focus on delivering business value
- Stay agile, expect change
- Invest in quality
- Learn from all experiences
Managing, Developing & Promoting:
- Our leadership programmes are designed to teach managers how to eloquent the vision and values and required organisational outcomes. We believe in including mentoring components to enable managers to mentor employees through a self-discovery process.
- Instead of annual or bi-annual performance reviews, we set aside regular reflection time for one on one discussions about the direction of the organisation and then providing a framework for employees to identify the key skills they have to contribute to the success of the organisation, with the expectation that employees will gain a better understanding of how their contribution fits into the overall business aims.
- Our Programs not just help in understanding the skills and strengths individuals have to offer but also help people acknowledging their own areas for development as well. This translates into clear action plans for either developing the missing skillset or determining that it is not a key driver, taking a reality check in terms of whether they are in the right role, right organisation and actively seeking how to reconcile the situation.