Philosophy and Guiding Principles
- Achieving the highest level of performance, individually and as a team, and providing the highest quality and best value solutions to our clients.
- Understanding our clients’ business philosophy and modifying our problem-solving approach to meet their business objectives
- The power of action over inaction. We take the initiative to be informed of the newest technologies and trends.
- Strengthening our relationship with our clients and employees through open communication, mutual respect and loyalty.
- Following the highest ethical standards in our business operations. We value intellectual honesty and integrity.
- The team concept, cooperation and working together with our clients and employees to achieve goals and objectives.
- The professionalism of our employees. They are our greatest resource and we treat them with the consideration and honor worthy of an invaluable asset.
- Emphasizing a global business perspective and expanding our pool of resources to provide better support to our clients
Business Arts has lunched the Technology Finishing School In partnership with 4 of Global Top 20 IT Services Organization; Bringing in new mileage to Industry-Academia relationship and would help in delivering on demand ready talent pool across various Technologies and Domain expertise for immediate deployment brining in Win-Win composition to all stake holders.
Business Arts has lunched the Data Centre Management Solutions for some of world’s biggest Banking customers.
Business Arts Acquired a new client : HP and signed a multi-year agreement with the global Procurement Team.
Business Arts India has completed the external financial and compliance audit and filed IT return for FY 13-14
Business Arts India has posted Revenue a growth of 370% for FY 13-14 over the immediate previous fiscal.